June 13 - Wine Tasting Reservations
Time & Location
About The Event
Due to social distancing regulations we will now be wine tasting by reservation. We appreciate your patience as we begin the process of opening back up to the public. Patrons are able to taste at their table only. We will bring the tasting to you!
Reservations are for the time you select and the number of people your ticket is for. The table will include 9 wines of your choice for each person at your table. Upon checkout, you will be required to pre-select your wines from our wine list. Each person at your table will get a sampling of these 9 wines. By selecting your wines ahead of time, your tasting experience will begin when you arrive. Please be respectful of your end time as it allows us ample time to clean, sanitize, and prepare for the next wine tasting seating.
At this time, we will not have a food truck on site. Bringing your own snacks, appetizers or add a Graze Box* from Amazing Graze by Dee and have it waiting for you! (*Graze Boxes must be purchased 24 hours in advance)
Your table will include 1 bottled water per person.
- Sold Out12:30-1:45 pm - Table of 2$30$300$0
- Sold Out12:30-1:45 Kathys Ticket for 3$45$450$0
- Sold Out2:00 - 3:15 pm - Table of 2$30$300$0
- Sold Out12:30-1:45 pm - Table of 4$60$600$0
- 2:00-3:15 pm - Table of 4$60$600$0
- 2:00 - 3:15 pm - Table of 6$90$900$0
- Sold OutGraze Box for 4-6$45$450$0